Xiaomi has launched its latest flagship smartphone – the Mi 10. It is brimming with premium hardware such as a 108-megapixel camera, LPDDR5 RAM, UFS 3.0 storage, a 90Hz curved AMOLED display, and a lot more.
Here’s a quick look at Xiaomi Mi 10’s specifications:
- 6.67-inch full-HD+ (1080 x 2340 pixels) 90Hz AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC
- Up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM
- 256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- 108-megapixel main camera with OIS + 13-megapixel wide-angle lens + 2-megapixel macro shooter + 2-megapixel depth sensor
- 20-megapixel front camera
- 4,780mAh battery with 30W fast charging, 30W wireless charging and 10W reverse charging support
The Xiaomi offering can shoot 8K videos and offers dual-mode 5G (NSA+SA) support. It comes in a trio of colours and starts at approximately $570. Xiaomi Mi 10 is now up for pre-order in China, but it is unclear when it arrives in other markets.