Xiaomi foldable device, iPhone sales banned in Germany | Pocketnow Daily
– Now that it’s the new year, it’s time to clean out that tech drawer and get some money for those old phones and tablets you’re not using. Check the link in the description below to see how you can sell your tech for the most money possible on Swappa.
On Pocketnow Daily, a leaked video of a working Xiaomi foldable device has emerged and it works pretty well. Qualcomm is paying big time for an iPhone sales ban in Germany. New rumors suggest a 5G-capable Nokia 9 PureView with a Snapdragon 855 for the end of 2019. LG is reportedly working on new Sound on Display technology for the LG G8 as well as on a foldable smartphone. We end today’s show with deals for Apple Watches on Amazon.
- Xiaomi foldable phone leak exhibits clever trick for curved display edges
- The iPhone 7 and 8 models are no longer available in Germany
- Early rumor hints Nokia 9 PureView successor coming in August with SD855, 5G
- LG foldable smartphone patent describes outside folding approach
- LG G8 tipped to feature Sound on Display technology
- Apple Watch deals in Amazon are crazy hot, but just for today