UPDATE, Feb. 20: Samsung’s latest-and-greatest Galaxy S20 family is out now. If you are looking forward to buying one of the three phones, you are reading the right article. Added T-Mobile and Verizon pre-orders promotions.
Samsung Galaxy S20 trio is here with top-notch specs and features. The company’s first flagship of 2020 is one of the most well-rounded phones you can buy. Moreover, you have three options to choose from – the Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, and the Galaxy S20 Ultra.
While the youngest of the three siblings start at a steep $1000, you’ll have to shed out $1400 to own the Galaxy S20 Ultra. The Galaxy S20+ lies in the middle at $1200. That’s a hefty price tag for the new offerings.
But if you have decided to buy one of the three phones, you are reading the right article. We have compiled the list of best deals and discounts that will enable you to own the latest flagships without making a dent in your budget.
Here’s the answer to “Where to buy the Samsung Galaxy S20?”
Starting with the best in business, you can buy all three models of the latest offering. The Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, and Galaxy S20 Ultra are being offered with free money! Yes, Samsung is offering credits on the purchase of its newest flagships. Here’s how much credit you can get for pre-ordering the:
- Galaxy S20: $100
- Galaxy S20+: $150
- Galaxy S20 Ultra: $200
It is worth noting that pre-orders begin on February 21, whereas the sales start on March 6.
Moreover, the company is offering great value for trade-ins. You can get up to $700 off when trading in your old phone. Here’s how much you can get for trade-in of these popular phones:
- Samsung Galaxy Note10: $700
- Samsung Galaxy S10: $600
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro: $700
- Apple iPhone 11: $600
- Google Pixel 4: $600
AT&T is carrying the Galaxy S20 series. Moreover, if you sign up for a new AT&T Unlimited Extra or AT&T Unlimited Elite plan, you will be able to get the Galaxy S20 for free and the Galaxy S20+ for $200.
However, you will also be required to port over an existing number, trade-in an eligible phone and purchase the latest flagship on an installment plan.
Further, instead of buying phones outright, you can get them for 30-month financing with 0% interest:
- Galaxy S20: $33.34/month
- Galaxy S20+: $40/month
- Galaxy S20 Ultra: $46.67/month
The Galaxy S20 series will be available to purchase from T-Mobile as well. Again, you can buy the phones outright, but there’s an option for 24-month financing with 0% interest. Here’s how it goes:
- Galaxy S20: $0 down | $41.67/month
- Galaxy S20+: $150 down | $50/month
- Galaxy S20 Ultra: $200 down | $58.24/month
T-Mobile announced on February 20 new deals on the Galaxy S20 5G devices.
- Customers can get up to half off the latest Samsung Galaxy smartphones with an eligible trade-in.
- Get a BOGO of up to $1000 off when customers add a line – meaning when they pick up a Galaxy S20 5G at T-Mobile, they can get another for FREE.
- Plus, customers also receive a Samsung credit of up to $200 from Samsung.com when they pre-order any of the latest Galaxy S20 5G smartphones.
While Sprint has confirmed that it will offer the trio, it hasn’t shared pricing or promotional information just yet. The Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, and Galaxy S20 Ultra are expected to be offered on the 18-month Sprint Flex lease plans.
Furthermore, you can purchase the phones straight up as well. We will update this as Sprint releases details about the pricing.
There are five Samsung Galaxy S20 Verizon promotions. Moreover, some of them are stackable, meaning that you can avail the benefits of multiple promotions with just one purchase.
- Buy a Galaxy S20 Plus 5G or a Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G and get $1,050 towards another available device in the Galaxy S20 line when you add a new line and purchase the phone on a Verizon Device Payment plan. This stacks with deal #2.
- New and existing customers can save an additional $150 when they buy a new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 5G. This discount is given as bill credits over 24 months. This stacks with deal #1 or deal #3.
- Existing customers can save up to $300 if they upgrade to a new Galaxy S20 and trade-in their existing smartphone and have an active Verizon Unlimited plan. This stacks with deal #2;
- Samsung is also offering up to $200 in Samsung credit when you preorder a Galaxy S20 Plus 5G or Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G. You can redeem the offer using the Shop Samsung application. This stacks with all the offers.
- Finally, if you purchase a Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G or S20+ 5G on Verizon and have a Verizon Unlimited plan, you get a free six months subscription to the Hatch streaming game service. This stacks with all offers.
Furthermore, Samsung Galaxy S20 pre-orders begin at 12:01 AM ET on February 21, 2020. Here are the Verizon prices:
- Galaxy S20 Plus 5G (128GB) / (512GB): $49.99 per month ($1,199.99 retail)/ $56.24 per month ($1,349.99 retail).
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G (128GB)/(512GB): $58.33 per month ($1,399.99 retail)/ $66.66 per month ($1,599.99 retail).
To conclude, you can possibly get the Galaxy S20 Plus 5G for as low as $600. Here’s how: $150 off (Deal #2), $150 in Samsung credit (Deal #4) and trade-in valued at $300 (Deal #3).
U.S. Cellular is not the most popular carrier out there. However, you can purchase the Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ as well as the Galaxy S20 Ultra from them It will offer the trio in 30-month installment plans and with 0% interest. Here is how it goes:
- Galaxy S20: $33.30/month
- Galaxy S20+: $36.63/month for 128GB or $44.99/month for 512GB
- Galaxy S20 Ultra: $43.30/month 128GB or $53.33/month for 512GB
If Best Buy is your go-to electronics retailer you won’t be disappointed. Whether you want to purchase the Galaxy S20 lineup on T&T, Sprint, Verizon, or unlocked, Best Buy will serve you right.
As for the pre-orders, Best Buy will get you up to $200 in credits to spend on Samsung’s website. Moreover, if you are looking to trade-in your current phone, you’ll be glad to know that Best Buy is offering discounts on eligible trade-in and activation of the new phone. It is advertising the following prices:
- Galaxy S20: $149.99 ($6.24/month for 24 months)
- Galaxy S20+: $349.99 ($14.58/month for 24 months)
- Galaxy S20 Ultra : $549.99 ($22.91/month for 24 months)
Notably, Best Buy is the only place to have the Galaxy S20 in an exclusive Aura Blue color.
You might want to protect your purchase too. Hence, here are the best screen protectors for the Galaxy S20 series.