Trump-China National Emergency ban, Apple making iPhones in India | Pocketnow Daily
On Pocketnow Daily, Huawei and ZTE could face a national ban, prohibiting them from selling telecommunications products to US companies. Apple may have to move their whole iPhone operation to India to avoid legal issues in China. The Google Pixel 3 Lite and XL Lite are reportedly coming to the US market this upcoming spring. Xiaomi is launching a new variant of the Pocophone with a Kevlar back and extra RAM for an affordable price. We end today’s show with the Honor View 20 now available in China.
- Huawei and ZTE could be affected by Trump’s new national emergency ban
- Apple may be considering to move iPhone flagship production to India
- There will be two Pixel 3 Lite models: Pixel 3 Lite and Pixel 3 Lite XL
- Xiaomi POCO F1 Armoured Edition gets more storage
- Honor View 20 on sale in China tomorrow from $435