Tag Heuer smartwatch price, Samsung Q1 results, Microsoft Build & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Samsung’s Q1 results, and how it’s back to being the top smartphone maker. Microsoft follows with its Build conference, and how iOS and Android apps will work on Windows. We also talk about the new name for Project Spartan. Apple then takes the stage with its new patent for turn-by-turn navigation instructions. We end today’s show talking about Tag Heuer’s Android Wear smartwatch, and how its price and model will be disruptive.
All this and more after the break.
– Samsung Q1 results have it return to the throne as the smartphone king
– Windows 10 will deliver dev support for Android, iOS app codebases
– Project Spartan gets a new name as Microsoft announces its Edge browser
– Apple patent envisions Siri giving more human-like instructions for navigation
– Tag Heuer’s Android Wear smartwatch is shaping up to be awesome