Sprint BOGO on Galaxy S7 just part of pre-Black Friday deals slate
If T-Mobile can do it, why can’t Sprint offer a great deal on Galaxy S7 phones? Especially since we’re coming upon the frenzy times for consumerism in this world.
The Now Network has decided to pull an all-round sale on its products, including a “buy one, get one free” offer for the Galaxy S7 with the purchase of a new line of service. And if you do buy an S7 (or two) or even an S7 edge, you can elect to get a free Galaxy Tab E. The deal’s on from November 18 until the 28th.
If you’re interested in the HTC Bolt, you have between the 24th and 25th to grab it for half-price or $300. Maybe an LG G5 suits you better? Buy one between November 24 and 27 and you’ll get a free 32-inch LED HD Smart TV. Prefer a V20? Even better! You’ll get a 43-inch 4K UHD Smart LED TV instead! You’ll have to hit up LG’s promotions site to take advantage of the deal, though.
Sprint is also pimping out its accessories shelves, too. You can take up to 12 months to pay off any of the following products:
- A Mophie powerstation mini 3000 for $29.99
- The GoPro HERO5 black for $399.99
- Two Harman/Kardon Onyx Studio 3 Bluetooth Speakers will be $299.98 after an instant $600 rebate
- Special Edition Star Wars BB-8 App Enabled Droid with Force Band by Sphero for $199.99
- Parrot SWING MiniDrone for $20 off at $119.99
We’re not sure when these deals get the wrap, but there’s always something to consider if you do happen across a Sprint store nearby.