Sony whopping 48 megapixel sensor, Galaxy Note 9 S Pen detailed & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Sony’s new IMX586 imaging sensor which provides 48MP. We get some leaks from XDA for the Galaxy Note 9 which tell us the S-Pen’s new features, along with a new dual wireless charger. Ookla SpeedTests just proved that the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 can perform up to 192% better than iPhones on some scenarios when retaining data speeds. Then we talk about Trump’s Tax War with the Chinese, as certain components will receive higher taxes including the first generation Apple Watch and some FitBits. We end today’s show with deals on Amazon for the Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
All this and more after the break.
– 48MP Sony IMX586 imaging sensor announced
– Galaxy Note 9 S-Pen bluetooth features, battery size & Wireless Charger Duo exposed
– Snapdragon 845 offers superior cellular performance on Android phones
– More Trump tariffs could mean pricier Apple Watches and Fitbits
– US Unlocked Huawei Mate 10 Pro has a $300 discount