Samsung Infinity Flexes | #PNWeekly 331
OnePlus is a proud presenting sponsor of the Pocketnow Weekly Podcast — visit https://pocketnow.com/oneplus6t
We’ve come to a crease in the history books on smartphones. Samsung has brought about a new display that flexes so hard, you’ll flip out and use only half of it! Well, those are two separate developments we’ll get to as we take a look at some of the biggest stories of the week on the show.
GeekSpin‘s own Helena Stone joins us for the first time on this episode of the Pocketnow Weekly!
Watch the YouTube video posted at 2:00pm Eastern on November 9th or check out the high-quality audio version right here or through Apple, Google, our RSS and wherever you get your podcasts. Talk back live while you’re watching the show on Twitter with #PNWeekly and shoot feedback to the hosts at [email protected]!
- Apple Unit: What does success mean to you?
- Apple v. Qualcomm: Much hate, no love
- LG G7 Fit: The Snapdragon 821 lives on to 2019…?
- ASUS ZenFone 6: Why? This? Notch?
- Bye, Nexus: Last guaranteed software updates go out
- Infinity Flexing: Now with a simpler TouchWiz
- Notch Flexing: Why put a notch in this design?
- Android Flexing: Software catches up
- Color Flexing: Does Samsung have new colors for the Galaxy S10?
See you next week!