Samsung Galaxy X 2017 roadmap, HTC 10 deals & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the recent deals that Sprint is offering for the HTC 10, along with other deals from Boost Mobile. Then we talk about Android VR as we pretty much get confirmation that it will happen. The OnePlus 3 is next as we discover more leaks of the device. Apple’s R&D then makes headlines as we see where things might go for Cupertino. We end today’s show talking about Samsung’s 2017 models, which include the Samsung Galaxy x.
All this and more after the break.
– Sprint HTC 10 sales kick off at nearly 20 percent off list price
– Boost offers more data, Sprint offers free Amazon Prime
– And there you have it: Google practically confirms Android VR platform
– OnePlus 3 leaks confirms USB-C, leaves the back of the phone
– Apple’s R&D expenses will rise to massive $10 billion this year, suggesting key ‘pivot’
– Samsung’s 2017 flagship roadmap might consist of five models, including foldable ‘Galaxy X’