Samsung Galaxy S8 event dates, Android Wear 2.0 date & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the recent deals you can find for Google’s Daydream View VR. Then we discuss the robust specs that you can find for the ZTE Hawkeye. Xiaomi follows as we learn that there is a Mi MIX EVO in the works. Android Wear 2.0 follows as we hear of a possible launch date. We end today’s show talking about the Samsung Galaxy S8 and its possible date for the event.
All this and more after the break.
– Daydream View VR headset available for discounted $49 from US Google Store
– Robust ZTE Hawkeye specs are here to bring Project CSX back into the spotlight
– Xiaomi Mi MIX EVO makes surprise Geekbench appearance with Snapdragon 835
– Android Wear 2.0 is finally launching on February 9, according to rock-solid source
– Samsung Galaxy S8 Unpacked event happening late March, rumor has it