Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talkk about the recent developments on the leaked Windows Phone designs. Then we discuss the Google Play subscription plans, and how this will affect you as a user. Apple follows as the company has decided to drop prices on its USB-C adapters just to make the MacBook Pro transition less dramatic. Apple then continues on stage, but this time with its iPhone profits. We end today’s show talking about Samsung’s plan to bring its own voice assistant, yet again with the Galaxy S8.
All this and more after the break.
– Evan Blass posts thing we’re vaguely relating to the Surface Phone [UPDATE]
– Subscription promos are coming soon to Google Play apps to help devs better monetize their services
– Apple USB-C dongles on sale through end of the year
– Apple seizes more than 100 percent of Q3 smartphone profits, as almost all other OEMs lose money
– Samsung voice assistant based on Viv will launch with Galaxy S8