If you’ve been dragged through mall after strip mall and are looking forward to actually completing your holiday shopping in the comfort of a computer display tomorrow, we’ve got your go-to list for the things in mobile technology you (or your pals) want!
We’ve updated our Black Friday deals list with new information on savings for the coming days and a wider Unlocked section at the bottom of the page. Take heed!
Note: Where a widely-available retail deal is available, we will supply a link to a B&H Photo listing, denoted in italicized bold text. As Pocketnow is an affiliate, we may generate revenue if you click through.
When it comes to purchasing any of these phones, you’ll have one way or another of taking them to the carrier of your choice. It just so happens that they all have the latest high-octane spec sheets in their class, so you’ll be all set for the next dozen (or two or three) of months.
- You’ll find it difficult to get anything other than “buy one, get one” offers for the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max or iPhone XR at the carriers.
- Trusted eBay sellers, though, are selling refurbished iPhone X devices at weekend lows from $549 for the 64GB version and $745 for a 256GB unit.
- That said, if you’re okay with putting up with Apple Store Gift Cards — you’ll have to buy another Apple product with it — you can get $50 back on the iPhone 7, 8 or their Plus sizes.
- You may have missed your chance on straight-up discounts for the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL, but Google Store customers can get a free Google Home Hub and $50 in Google Store credit with the purchase of either phone. More details at the store.
- As for Samsung, you can buy a Galaxy S9, S9+ or Note 9 for $200 off or take just $100 off and get a $200 goodie package — featuring AKG headphones, a wireless charging pad, a case for your phone and a DeX cable. And more is available from Samsung direct or participating retailers.
- The LG V40 ThinQ is available at $200 off! That’s $749.99 at B&H Photo!
From the Carriers
A couple of carriers have revamped their offerings since Friday to bring a new round of deals for tomorrow. Some of them have already been stretched by a few days.
We should state that many of these deals require at least one new line for existing accounts and two for switching or new customers. You’ll also have to sign onto a multi-year pay-off agreement for your phone.
Here are our bullet lists:
- Gifts of Galaxy: Buy a Galaxy S9, S9+, Note 9 for up to $790 in credits for another of the above devices on AT&T Next (30 months). Depending on what day it is (from tomorrow through Friday, November 30), you’ll receive a different gift — it’ll be redeemed within 3 weeks.
- Buy a Galaxy S8 or S8+ at half-off on AT&T Next or AT&T Next Every Year.
- Buy an iPhone X, XS, XS Max or XR, get $750 in credits for another new iPhone on AT&T Next.
- Lease an iPhone X, XS, XS Max or XR, get a 64GB iPhone XR for free or save $550 off another iPhone X, XS or XS Max.
- Lease an iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus, get another iPhone 8 free on an 18-month lease.
- Own a 32GB or 128GB iPhone 7 for just $100 over 24 months. Get a 256GB version for a down payment of $200 and another $100 over 24 months.
- Buy a 6th-gen iPad 9.7 with an iPhone 7 and get a $50 prepaid debit card.
- More than half-off leases of Samsung Galaxy phones: the Note 9 is $20 per month, the S9+ is $10 per month and the S9 is $5 per month.
- The LG V40 ThinQ is priced at $20 per month on a lease and comes with a free LG 49-inch UHD TV.
- Get more than half-off leases on other LG phones: the G7 ThinQ is $15 per month, the LG Stylo 4 is $6.44 per month and the V30+ is $5 per month.
- The Moto E5 is free on lease while the Moto E4 costs just $30 down and nothing for 18 months.
- All these deals will be available through Sunday, December 2.
T-Mobile (and Metro by T-Mobile)
- New customers joining T-Mobile can get an Apple Watch Series 3, a base model Series 4, a Galaxy Watch or a 32GB iPad 9.7 for free. Customers can also get up to $529.99 off premium models of the Apple Watch Series 4 and the 128GB iPad 9.7.
- T-Mobile customers can get $750 in credits for any device by starting or adding a new line and trading in an eligible phone. Payment terms may vary between 24 months and 36 months.
- The T-Mobile REVVL 2 is free while the REVVL 2 Plus is $3.50 per month with a new line.
- Port your number to Metro through tomorrow, bring an iPhone or buy a $49 iPhone 6s, sign up for an Unlimited LTE plan and get a free pair of AirPods (while supplies last).
- Switch to Metro and get a Galaxy A6 or LG G7+ for $99 with an Unlimited LTE plan.
- Not switching from Metro? Buy any phone for $299 or less, get another for free with a new line.
- The Moto Z3 and iPhone 6s are $5 per month.
- The Galaxy S8 and LG G7 ThinQ are $10 per month.
- The Pixel 2 XL is $14.99 per month, more than half off.
- Buy a Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL, get $200 off and $200 more in Fi service credits.
- Buy and activate an LG V35 ThinQ or LG G7 ThinQ, get $400 off.
- Buy a Pixel 2 XL, get $350 back in Fi service credits.
- These offers are valid through Wednesday, November 28 at 2:59am Eastern.
Be it third-party or straight from the brand, there’s more to consider on the very same phones you’ve been reading about just now. Amazon discounts will vary at different moments, so check there often if you’d like to stretch your Prime membership legs. Otherwise, B&H Photo, Best Buy, Newegg, other retailers or even the brand itself will be your way for these deals.
- The best picks from Amazon’s Prime Exclusive phones are the Moto Z3 Play for $369.99 and the LG V35 ThinQ for $549.99.
- Save $50 on the Nokia 6.1, $20 off the Nokia 3.1, $5 off the Nokia 2 and $10 off the Nokia 3310 at Best Buy — all phones are under $200.
- Sony, through retail partners, offering standard savings on all of its Xperia phones — $30 off the XA2 to $50 off the XZ3, $60 off the XA2 Ultra to to $100 off the XZ2 Premium and $150 off the XZ2 Compact. B&H Photo is offering extra coupons of $40 or $50 for certain Xperia XA2 and XZ2 Compact models.
- Motorola‘s best offerings are $50 off the Moto G6 and a token $6 off the Moto G6 Play.
- ZTE is offering $30 off of its latest unlocked phones for the US, the Blade Max 2s (which can work on Sprint and Boost Mobile) and the Blade Max View (which can work on Verizon).
- The Honor View 10 is $150 off while the Honor 7X is $30 off.
- The Huawei Mate SE is $30 off.