The “OnePlus 6 can’t Avenge net neutrality” Edition | #PNWeekly 305
We have our full slate of OnePlus 6 coverage to go through, so we might as well rev up our opinion machines. What do Avengers, wireless headphones and the Mohs mineral hardness scale have to do with this phone? We’ll tell you.
Also, lots of politics has been mixing itself into our mobile technology from ZTE to net neutrality. Meanwhile, AT&T and Verizon show their faith in a former man who managed a sunglasses company and HTC may be becoming a specialist smartphone producer after years of shrinking in the mainstream spotlight.
Friend of the show Andrew Wallace joins us for a fruitful discussion on the Pocketnow Weekly!
Watch the YouTube live broadcast from 3:00pm Eastern on May 18th or check out the high-quality audio version right here. Talk back live while you’re watching the show on Twitter with #PNWeekly! You can shoot your listener emails to [email protected] for a shot at getting your question read aloud on the air at the end of the month!
Pocketnow Weekly 305
May 18, 2018
- OnePlus 6: Details | Hands-on Video | Durability
- The Avengers Limited Edition spreads in China and India
- OnePlus Bullets Wireless also show up
- ZTE: Legislators hold Trump administration off from relieving sanctions
- ZTE pt. 2: Samsung may save the day as it spreads Exynos around
- Net neutrality: An (almost) completely meaningless vote to save it, but…
- RED Hydrogen One: Count us surprised with AT&T and Verizon
- HTC: The blockchain phone
- HTC pt. 2: The virtual reality phone
- Windows iPad?: Microsoft could knock against Apple in $400 region
- YouTube Premium: What is YouTube’s strategy for media?
- Apple v. Samsung: What is “an article of manufacture?”
- Caviar: The Tesla phone is everything you think it is except it isn’t
See you soon!