OnePlus 5T price changes, iPhone X user adoption & more – Pocketnow Daily
Our apology for the late upload given our travel schedule, but we are live. Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the OnePlus 5T and its possible price tag. We also talk about the iPhone X and its user adoption during the first three days. Samsung follows as we learn about the final placement of its fingerprint scanner. We also discuss the Deepsea Blue color option for the Galaxy Note 8. We end today’s show talking about Best Buy’s Black Friday deals and what you should look out for.
All this and more after the break.
– Best Buy reveals huge list of sweet Black Friday deals, and many of them are already live
– Samsung brings Deepsea Blue Galaxy Note 8 flavor to the US in time for the holidays
– Samsung reportedly settles on conservative rear-mounted fingerprint sensor for Galaxy S9
– iPhone X adoption nears 1 percent, taking on iPhone 7
– OnePlus 5T pricing leaked to match OnePlus 5 in UK