Brooklyn, oh Brooklyn. OnePlus took over the East River shore to slam some machinery together and bring up the OnePlus 5T. It’s the second year that this manufacturer decided on pushing a quick turnaround on iteration and it caps off a whirlwind of big device launches this fall.
We dissect every little aspect of it and go into our favorite punching bags: Sprint, Face ID and wearables. All the news fit to podcast as we chat with scene newcomer Ryan Woo on this episode of the Pocketnow Weekly!
Watch the video recorded from 3:00pm Eastern on November 17th, or check out the high-quality audio version right here. You can chat while the show is broadcasting live on Twitter using the hashtag #PNWeekly or shoot your listener emails to [email protected] for a shot at getting your question read aloud on the air the following week!
Pocketnow Weekly 279
November 17, 2017
The Pocketnow Weekly is brought to you by AppRiver, the cloud-based software that keeps your email servers free of spam and viruses. It offers encrypted email, continuity, secure hosted exchange and even migration help, too. If having to manage your communications has become an obstacle to putting effort into your business, try any of AppRiver’s services FREE for 30 days.
Visit appriver.com/weekly to sign up and we thank AppRiver for supporting the #PNWeekly!
- Galaxy S9 mini: boy, wouldn’t this be nice for a change?
- Galaxy Beta: Android Oreo on hold for Sprint and T-Mobile Galaxy S8 users
- Sprint and Hulu: Because T-Mobile and Netflix isn’t enough
- ROK Mobile: a Mint SIM-esque deal for a unique MVNO
- $400 back: Buy a V30 and stay with LG
- Apple Watch: shipping like hotcakes, especially the cellular one
- iPhone 2019: sensing three dimensions everywhere
- Face ID: kid gets into mom’s iPhone X
The OnePlus 5T launches with the same big specs and a couple of headline changes, too. Android Oreo will take a while to get to the device, but at least the display won’t be all weird like the OnePlus 5, right? Also, we check on a potential Star Wars special edition and look at backdoors galore.
See you soon!