Nokia’s 5 cameras are all on the same side | #PNWeekly 321
You know, there was a time when the fall season meant interesting new TV shows. Remember when pumpkin spice lattes weren’t so much a thing? How about when the weather turned cold? And the only thing that happened past September 1 in our world was the Apple event.
Well, we’ve got lots to look forward to through the holidays including five cameras on the back of a Nokia phone, a four-digit Snapdragon for bona fide computers and Fortnite crossplay across Android devices! Sorry, Sony.
Oh yeah, and there’s the new iPhone. All that and more as we settle in for another show, it’s the Pocketnow Weekly!
Watch the YouTube video recorded at 2:00pm Eastern on September 7th or check out the high-quality audio version right here or through Apple, Google, our RSS and wherever you get your podcasts. Talk back live while you’re watching the show on Twitter with #PNWeekly and shoot feedback to the hosts at [email protected]!
- Apple Watch: Is $350 too much for an “accessory?”
- Snapdragon 1000: Does this give you more confidence with Windows on ARM computing?
- Nokia What?: If there’s a company to pull off a five-cam phone, is it Nokia?
- Sprint Unlimited Premium: How do you use 50GB of hotspot?
- Bixby Key: Ready to rejoice yet?
- Fortnite on Android: How can Sony block crossplay now?
See you soon!