After launchingthe Moto G8 Plus and the Moto G8 Play, Motorola has finally unveiled the coremember of the family – the Moto G8. It is not a massive upgrade over the MotoG7, but does offer a more versatile camera setup and a larger battery.
The phoneretains the 3.5mm headphone jack and has the Motorola batwing logo splashedacross the fingerprint sensor. Here’s a quick look at Moto G8’s internal hardware:
- 6.4-inch HD+ display with punch hole
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC
- 16-megapixel main camera + 8-megapixel ultra wide angle camera + 2-megapixel macro camera
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 4GB RAM + 64GB storage (expandable up to 512GB)
- 4,000mAh battery with 10W charging
Moto G8 is now on sale in Brazil priced at BRL 1,299 (approximately $280) and comes in Pearl White and Neon Blue colors. It will soon be available in Asia, Australia, Europe, and Latin America in the coming weeks.
Source: Motorola Brazil