Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the launch of Android Auto, and the way you can give it a try now. HTC follows as we learn of the new corporate shuffles that just happened. We then talk more about HTC and how the company is addressing the software issues on the One M9. Microsoft then takes the stage as we learn about USB Type-C for mobile. We end today’s show talking about how Lenovo just leaked the second-generation Moto 360.
All this and more after the break.
– Android Auto now available if you’ve got the right hardware
– HTC executives shuffled: Cher Wang takes Peter Chou’s place as company CEO
– HTC may have just fixed the One M9’s overheating problem
– Windows 10 smartphones will support USB Type-C
– Lenovo may have just leaked the second-gen Moto 360 (and the flat tire is back)
The Pocketnow Daily is brought to you by Squarespace, the all-in-one platform that makes it fast and easy to create your own professional website, portfolio, and online store. For a free trial and 10% off, visit Squarespace.com/pocketnow and enter offer code POCKETNOW at checkout. A better web starts with your website.