Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Sony’s stock-Android UI information. Then we talk about the 2015 Moto G and the recent leaks on how its Moto Maker plan will work. We then focus on the Moto X, the selfie flash, and a very interesting fingerprint scanner. Samsung follows as the company may be planning a new type of fingerprint scanner coming soon. We end today’s show talking a LG’s teaser of a “super premium phone” coming soon.
All this and more after the break.
– Sony shares new details on “stripped back, vanilla Android look-and-feel” UI trial
– 2015 Moto G Moto Maker options hinted by leak
– This is the 2015 Moto X with selfie flash. What about that fingerprint scanner? (Update: gold version leaked)
– Samsung Galaxy S6 may get new fingerprint scanner design
– LG CEO teases a “super premium phone” to come later this year