LG-made Google Pixel XL2, iPhone X production & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the Samsung Galaxy Note FE, and how early you can expect it. Then we discuss how Samsung lost the chance to get to build the Snapdragon 845. Then we talk about the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active as we might finally have some specs thanks to a benchmark test. Then it’s all about the iPhone X as analysts speculate that this phone will be a major seller. We end today’s show talking about how LG might be manufacturing the Google Pixel XL2.
All this and more after the break.
– Samsung Galaxy Note FE, aka refurb Note 7, tipped for July 7 launch with Bixby
– TSMC to make Snapdragon 845 as Qualcomm rejects Samsung’s bid
– First Samsung Galaxy S8 Active benchmark confirms Snapdragon 835 SoC, 4GB RAM, Android 7.0
– Half of new iPhones will be iPhone X, analysts speculate
– Wait, is LG, not HTC, making this year’s Google ‘Taimen’, aka Pixel XL2?