Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we hear that the iPhone X Plus will be a beast of a phone with a large display, and we also hear of the improvements of FaceID. We also talk about the LCD iPhone as we learn that the manufacturer in-charge of the display will be LG, and the technology will mimic what we see with the LG G7 ThinQ. Then we talk about the rumors of the BlackBerry KEY2 and its possible launch date. Then we focus on the LG G7 ThinQ and its possible price tag. We end today’s show talking about the possible price tag of Google’s new Pixelbook.
All this and more after the break.
– Google’s expensive Pixelbook is slightly more affordable this Mother’s Day
– LG G7 ThinQ finally gets an official domestic price tag ahead of May 18 launch
– BlackBerry KEY2 moves one step closer to commercial reality with new certifications
– LCD iPhone could use LG G7 ThinQ’s Super Bright Display
– 6.5-inch iPhone X to match 5.5-inch iPhone 8 Plus size, horizontal Face ID support also coming