If you’re getting an iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone X and want the amenity of charging your device up to halfway in just 30 minutes, be prepared to shell out at the Apple Store if you don’t have a proper adapter and cable.
- 29W USB-C Power Adapter: $49
- 61W USB-C Power Adapter: $69
- 87W USB-C Power Adapter: $79
- USB-C to Lightning Cable (1m): $25
- USB-C to Lightning Cable (2m): $35
We don’t have a specific wattage nailed down for where these new iPhones charge at — rumors have pointed to a USB Power Delivery-compatible 10W rate. CNET also reports that existing Mophie and Belkin wireless charging pads are getting software updates for “fast” 7.5W charge rates.