iPhone SE 2 design changes, Samsung Galaxy X displays & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the rumors that the iPhone SE 2 will resemble the current iPhones in a few ways. Then we talk about the Samsung Galaxy X and how it might bring up to three displays. Then we talk about the iPhone X and how sales have totally decayed, even if user satisfaction hasn’t. Then we go through the rumors of the LG G7 ThinkQ in some recent leaks from Evan Blass. We end today’s show talking about the deals you can find for the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+.
All this and more after the break.
– Samsung offers big discounts and free DeX Pad with AT&T-locked Galaxy S9 and S9+
– It’s the LG G7 ThinQ leak, “redux,” by Evan Blass
– Foldable Samsung smartphone design still not finalized, limited 2019 release expected
– iPhone X sales rate decays, but owners are extremely happy with their purchase
– Geskin: iPhone SE 2 glass back design will allow for wireless charging