Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Google’s recent changes to its store, where we no longer see products like the Nexus 9. Then we talk about some of the recent Sony quarter results, and what these mean. LG follows as we notice smartphone losses as well. The HTC Nexus smartphones then make the cut as we get more details on code names. We end today’s show talking about a possible iPhone Pro in the works.
All this and more after the break.
– Google no longer selling Nexus tablets, as Nexus 9 leaves the Google Store
– Smartphone sales slump can’t stop Sony from crushing company profit records
– LG loses on smartphones, wins big on home appliances and TVs in Q1 2016
– HTC Nexus codenames leak: will we meet Marlin and Sailfish later this year?
– Supposed “iPhone Pro” schematic reflects a number of current hardware rumors