Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the launch of Cortana for Android, in beta at least. Then we talk about this whole stock slump today, and how this doesn’t affect Apple according to Tim Cook. Then we talk about the Huawei Nexus with a few leaks of the device. It’s then all about the HTC A9, a possible flagship coming soon. We end today’s show talking about what Swatch’s CEO thinks of the Apple Watch, and how his company’s smartwatch might be better.
All this and more after the break.
– Cortana for Android beta opens to the public
– Tim Cook assures investors of growth in China amid major stock slump
– Looming Huawei Nexus pictured in the flesh with huge camera bulge in tow
– Is this HTC’s A9? Render attempts to show us phone’s rear
– Swatch CEO teases future smartwatch by calling out the Apple Watch’s weaknesses