Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the recent BOGO deals you can find for the Samsung Galaxy S8. Then we talk about HTC and how the company faces issues over how it serves ads to consumers. Lenovo follows as the company’s partnership with Disney will bring us AR for Star Wars. Samsung follows as we learn from official sources that the Galaxy Note 8 event might not wait long. We end today’s show talking about the iPhone 8 and how it might be significantly delayed.
All this and more after the break.
– Galaxy S8 BOGO deal direct from Samsung requires a trade-in
– HTC faces another scandal, as some of its phones start showing unwanted keyboard ads
– Lenovo works with Disney for AR game “Star Wars: Jedi Challenges”
– Samsung Mobile skipper reportedly confirms late August Galaxy Note 8 intro, early September limited release
– New reports call for no iPhone 8 mass production until November, 7s duo enters ‘full swing’ in August