iPhone 7 with AMOLED display, Samsung + Snapdragon 820 & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we discuss the announcement of the Verizon Droid Maxx 2 and Droid Turbo 2. Then we talk about Apple’s quarter results and how the company continues growth in certain areas, and not in others. Then we talk about how the European Parliament has decided to end roaming charges over the next few years. Samsung follows as we learn of its overall investment to make the Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 perform well. We end today’s show talking about Samsung’s collaboration with Apple on the Apple Watch with OLED displays, and possible iPhone 7 AMOLED displays.
All this and more after the break.
– Verizon and Motorola announce Droid Turbo 2 with durable ShatterShield display
– Verizon and Motorola unveil the new Droid Maxx 2
– Apple quarterly profits pass $11B in latest report
– EU decides to put an end to mobile roaming charges
– Samsung seems highly invested in using the Snapdragon 820
– Samsung AMOLED panels could reach Apple Watch and iPhone 7