iPhone 7 dual-camera leaks, LG G5 SE name & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the free Galaxy Game Pack available for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. Then we discuss the recent trademark for the LG G5 SE. Foxconn follows as we learn why the company acquired Sharp. Amazon is next as we hear of what to expect from a new Kindle lineup to come. We end today’s show talking about leaks of the iPhone 7 and its dual camera.
All this and more after the break.
– Free Galaxy Game Pack for Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge gets fully detailed
– LG G5 SE name trademarked, because why not?
– Foxconn investing $1.8 billion for Sharp OLED panels by 2019
– New Kindle rumors focus on accessories, including solar-charging case
– Leak offers best look yet at possible Apple iPhone 7 Plus dual-camera module