If you like your leaked renders with a little movement, well, today’s your lucky day.
Steve Hemmerstoffer of NowhereElse.fr has put out a video tour of the computer-aided designs for the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus he leaked yesterday, published in conjunction with UK site uSwitch. The blueprints from Apple subcontractor Catcher Technology we see are, again, of Apple’s January design stage — thus, we don’t have anything new to add to what we wrote about the previous leaks.
But to recap the leaks:
- both phones drop the headphone jack and stick with a single speaker
- both phones have ostensible camera port protrusions
- the iPhone 7 Plus has a wider camera port, supposedly to fit a dual-camera module
- the iPhone 7 Plus is also depicted with the iPad Pro’s Smart Connector
- both phones should retain the same dimensions as last year’s iPhones