Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the launch of Microsoft’s new Skype Translator service. Verizon follows as the company has just acquired AOL for a cool couple of billions. T-Mobile follows as we learn of some possible deals for Galaxy smartphones and tablets. Then we talk about music streaming services, and how the Warner Music Group claims that streaming services sold more than digital downloads this last quarter. We end today’s show talking about some major predictions for the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
All this and more after the break.
– Skype Translator preview goes wide, drops signup requirement
– Verizon buying AOL in deal targeting mobile video, advertising assets
– T-Mobile allegedly giving deep discount to purchasers of Samsung phone and tablet
– Warner Music: streaming defeats digital downloads for the first time ever
– iPhone 6s predictions claim new metal colors, camera upgrades, and more