iPhone 6s camera, Nexus 9 variants, Galaxy S6 details & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the launch of the golden Nexus 9, the variant that was still missing. Motorola follows as we learn of the company’s plans to launch Lollipop. Samsung then takes the stage as we learn about the Galaxy S6 variants, in addition to the possible launch of another smartwatch. Then we talk about TouchWiz, and how Samsung plans to launch it in the future. We end today’s show talking about the possible camera enhancements coming to the iPhone 6s, in addition to display enhancements.
All this and more after the break.
– Nexus 9’s third color option finally becomes available
– Motorola Lollipop update prepared for all 2013 and 2014 phones; coming “really soon”
– Samsung MWC rumors focus on dual versions of Galaxy S6, new smartwatch
– Samsung Galaxy S 6 TouchWiz could be as light as the UI on Google’s Nexus 6
– Camera upgrades, pressure sensitivity rumored for Apple iPhone 6s plans