Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Apple’s launch of iOS 8, and what to expect. We then continue with Apple, this time as we talk about the iPad and its rumored launch date. Then we talk about the Apple Watch and some rumored pricing for the higher-end models. Microsoft follows as we learn more about the company’s mobile strategy. We end today’s show talking Sony, and its recent forecast of losses for the year.
All this and more after the break.
– iOS 8 is live, download now before the server crashes!
– Next-gen iPad launch date rumored for next month
– Apple Watch pricing could easily extend into the thousands of dollars
– Satya Nadella doesn’t define success in mobile by its market share
– Sony forecasts quadruple losses due to smartphone business