Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Bluetooth 5 and how it’ll improve the bandwidth experience. Then we talk about LeEco, its launch in the US, and a possible 8GB flagship. The Samsung Gear S3 is next as we hear that its codename might be Solis. Apple follows as we hear that the company is fighting a patent lawsuit in Beijing. We end today’s show talking about how iMessage won’t reach Android.
All this and more after the break.
– Bluetooth 5 announced with eight times bandwidth
– LeEco US launch set for this fall
– LeEco rumored to kick off next-gen flagships with 8GB RAM
– “Solis” smartwatch likely Samsung Gear S3
– Apple fighting Chinese company over design patent, sales ban
– Good business dictates that iMessage on Android cannot happen