On Pocketnow Daily, case renders of the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro show both devices in all of their glory. New leaks of the Galaxy S10 show us the color variants for the different phones. It seems that ht Google Pixel 4 will provide all of the advantages of having a Dual SIM phone. Sprint is suing AT&T because of their new 5GE logo which Is misleading customers into thinking they have 5G. We end today’s show with reports claiming that people now take from 2.6 to 2.7 years to change their smartphone, hurting sales.
All this and more after the break.
– Have some more Huawei P30 Pro renders… uh, clear case pictures!
– These are all the Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10, and Galaxy S10+ colors
– Google Pixel 4 could allow active data on both SIM slots according to AOSP
– Sprint sues AT&T over using misleading 5G branding
– iPhone upgrade cycle reaches all-time high, alarming for Apple