G’day, Huawei Mate 20 Pro! | #PNWeekly 328+
In London town, Huawei has brought a legion tech junket to show off four phones, three wearable devices, a memory card and a whole lot more. And with all of that, we get all of the megapixels, too. What do we make of it?
Well, we have five people tired out of their minds doing a podcast at two in the morning and then we have four people removed far away from Britain talking around the phone and going into some interesting tangents about gaming on tablets and the OnePlus 6T. It’s a special two-in-one edition of the Pocketnow Weekly!
Watch our London edition video recorded at 9:00pm Eastern on October 18th or the live edition video recorded at 2:30pm Eastern on October 19th. You can also check out the combined high-quality audio version right here or through Apple, Google, our RSS and wherever you get your podcasts. Shoot feedback to the hosts at [email protected]!
- Huawei Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro: Would you pay extra for more megapixels?
- Mate 20 X: Should mobile gaming just be about the battery life?
- Porsche Design Mate 20 RS: Is this partnership we still want to happen?
- Nano Memory Card: Why is Huawei creating proprietary memory media?
- Huawei Watch GT: Is this another nail in the coffin for Wear OS?
- EMUI 9.0: How will you adapt to Huawei’s Android this time?
Coming up next:
- iPhone XR: Your thoughts in three words?
See you next week!