Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Samsung’s report on how the Galaxy S6 is selling in certain region. Then we talk about Google’s Project Fi and its launch in the US. Apple follows as we learn of a possible launch of the Apple Watch in Apple Stores. Then we talk about the future Moto 2015 and what we should expect, in addition to Android 5.1 for existing Moto X units. We end today’s show talking about Google’s teaser of Android M.
All this and more after the break.
– Samsung reports unprecedented demand for Gold Galaxy S6
– First Google Project Fi invites go out, signup reveals Google Voice sacrifices
– Apple reportedly preparing for Apple Watch to reach stores soon
– Moto X 2015 specs get leaked early, 5.2-inch QHD screen, Snapdragon 808 SoC, 4GB of RAM
– Motorola release notes point to bunch of incoming Android 5.1 updates: Moto X, Moto E
– Did Google just confirm Android M for I/O 2015?