Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Oppo’s unveiling of the Oppo R7 and Oppo R7 Plus, ahead of the event. LG is next as the company confirms that the LG G4 does have Qualcomm Quick Charge, but it’ll cost you. Then we talk about the rumored future Moto X, its camera upgrades and features. Apple is next as we get more details on the new display of the iPad Pro or iPad Plus. We end today’s show talking about a future Nexus smartphone, that’s not a phablet, and that’s built by LG, to launch along the Huawei phablet.
All this and more after the break.
– OPPO R7 revealed by manufacturer, alongside R7 Plus
– LG confirms G4 does support Qualcomm Quick Charge after all
– New Moto X camera upgrades could include arrival of OIS
– iPad Pro to ship in 2016 and include all new display technology
– All hope isn’t lost for the return of a smaller Nexus phone