Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the Google Nexus 6 pre-orders, and how Google can’t meet demand. Then we talk about Motorola and its announcement of the Moto Maxx, but not for the markets that you think. HTC follows as we learn of the company’s plans to build its own tablet with HTC Sense. We then talk about Samsung and its plans for the Galaxy S6. We end today’s show talking about the Apple Watch, and some price tags you won’t believe.
All this and more after the break.
– Want to pre-order a Nexus 6? New stock incoming tomorrow
– Motorola announces Moto Maxx (aka Droid Turbo) for Latin America
– HTC Sense tablet will allegedly launch next year
– Early Samsung Galaxy S6 hardware rumors arrive: Project Zero
– New Apple Watch pricing rumors suggest you’d better start saving now