Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we discuss the recent news of the HTC One X9 arriving to the Chinese market. Then we discuss the status of the BlackBerry Priv on its way to Verizon. LG follows as it seems that the LG V10 has exceeded expectations in sales. Amazon in Germany then decides to halt the Microsoft Lumia 950 XL due to its many problems. We end today’s show talking about the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Plus leaked by case makers.
All this and more after the break.
– HTC One X9 arrives to take on the Chinese market
– Verizon-branded BlackBerry Priv receives FCC blessing, launch a matter of time now
– LG V10 US sales described as ‘strong’ thus far, chiefly with ‘younger generation’
– Amazon Germany halts sales of Lumia 950 XL – what went wrong?
– Purported Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Plus cases support unaltered design theories