Galaxy Note 7 Edge dual camera, iPhone 7 Plus case leaks & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about T-Mobile’s Un-carrier 11, which was recently matched by AT&T’s new Thanks service. Then we discuss the recent Back To School deals that Apple is offering. OnePlus 3 rumors follow as we hear of initial stock units, along with a possible price tag. The iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are next with some case leaks that reveal the possible design. We end today’s show talking about the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Edge, and its possible specifications.
All this and more after the break.
– Un-carrier the Un-carrier: T-Mobile too late as AT&T Thanks is revealed
– Apple gifts Beats headphones to iPhone 6, 6s and iPad Pro buyers this back to school season
– OnePlus 3 pricing could start at $350 after all, with a million units ready for sale off the bat
– Fresh dual rear camera-revealing iPhone 7 and 7 Plus cases sure look sketchy
– Samsung Galaxy Note 7 (Edge) adds dual rear camera to mind-blowing list of rumored specs