Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about some of the recent software updates that have reached certain Android smartphones. Apple and Samsung follow as we learn about US activations and marketshare. Then we discuss the iPhone SE, as it seems to be making a statement in China. Then we talk about the iPhone 8, as it seems that the naming scheme is gonna change. We end today’s show talking about the Samsung Galaxy Note 6 and its battery specs.
All this and more after the break.
– AT&T LG V10, Sprint Galaxy Note Edge and S5 Sport all jump on the Marshmallow bandwagon
– Apple narrowly beats Samsung in Q1 2016 US activations, Android loses precious share
– iPhone SE reportedly ‘squeezes’ Huawei and Xiaomi Chinese market share
– Could Apple skip its next s-year iPhone and jump ahead to the iPhone 8?
– Galaxy Note 6 prototypes reportedly include 5.8-inch curved model with 4,000 mAh battery