Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the use of Android Pay in Verizon, and the new strategy to get more customers. HTC is next as we hear that the AirPlay functionality just reached legacy devices. Huawei follows as the company has just launched a new VR headset that reminds us of what we see from LG. Then we talk about Apple and Samsung, as it seems the iPhone 7 OLED plans are still int he works. We end today’s show talking about the Galaxy Note 6 and what to expect for Europe.
All this and more after the break.
– Use Android Pay on Verizon and you’ll get 2GB of data for free
– HTC Connect app extends Apple AirPlay support to older One M-series flagships
– Huawei VR headset joins the low-cost scene with LG 360 VR-like functionality
– Apple and Samsung may join forces for 100 million OLED iPhone 7s Plus production run in 2017
– Galaxy Note 6 model number leak hints that a European release is back in the running