If we haven’t made it clear already, even as it’s the end of the year, we have so much to look forward to in 2019 — that’s 11 days away!
But until then, we’re back on our BS again with another “Bendgate” scandal, more hopes of Touch ID coming back, eSIM headaches, HTC’s mediocrity and the first new Snapdragon phone coming to a place where we can’t get it. And a final farewell to Cydia, the jailbreaker’s refuge.
It’s all this episode on the Pocketnow Weekly!
Watch the YouTube video posted at 2:00pm Eastern on December 21st or check out the high-quality audio version right here or through Apple, Google, our RSS and wherever you get your podcasts. Talk back live while you’re watching the show on Twitter with #PNWeekly and shoot feedback to the hosts at [email protected]!
- iPad Pro Bendgate: Is this acceptable on a $1,000+ iPad?
- Touch ID: Could Apple have tried?
- Lenovo Z5 Pro GT: Is it specs-loading for specs-loading’s sake?
- T-Mobile eSIM: Why isn’t eSIM being done right in the US?
- HTC U12 Something: Is this really a reboot?
- Cydia Shutdown: Goodnight, jailbreakers.
- A debate of very tiny proportions: what’s the best phone to gift our hosts in 2018?
See you next week!