Curved OLED iPhone, Microsoft Mission, Oppo R7 in US & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the launch of the Oppo R7 in the US. Then we talk about the new mission statement from Microsoft, and what it entails. We then talk about Kenwood and its dual CarPlay and Android Auto modules for sale. We follow the news with Facebook Messenger removing the need for Facebook to work. We end today’s show talking about the rumors of a curved iPhone in the works.
All this and more after the break.
– OPPO R7 pre-orders get kicked off in the US
– Satya Nadella lays out Microsoft mission statement in company-wide email
– Kenwood’s dual CarPlay and Android Auto systems now shipping
– Now you can use Facebook Messenger without a Facebook account
– A curved iPhone is reportedly planned, just not for now