cleanRAM, one of the most popular memory cleaning applications for Windows Mobile and Phone has been recently updated to version 1.9.2 bringing more features and fixes, allowing other ways to add exceptions to the application.
Here’s the release log (quote):
– Another way to add process(es) to exceptions list. Now you can add exceptions through file (exceptions.ini), just create a new file with the name “exceptions.ini” then edit this file and add your process(es) name(s) include the symbol != before every process name. For more information read the manual.
– New registry key (exceptionFile) added, this key will you define the name of the exceptions file (Default: “exceptionFile=exceptions.ini”).
– cleanRAM icons (128×128) changed.
– New option in the “Exceptions List” feature added – now you can select between “Running Processes” to “Startup Shortcuts”, it’s mean that you can add processes also from “Startup” folder (when using “Launch Startup Programs” setting). Notice that only if the “Launch Startup Programs” setting (from settings menu) is checked you will able to use the “Startup Shortcuts” option (from exceptions list).
– Schedule date/time (culture) format auto find fixed (new registry key “schedulingDateTimeFormat” added).
– cleanRAM loading faster.
– Fix the issue with landscape resolution.
– Fix the issue with Rhodium Phone Canvas.
– Fixed bugs reported by the users community.
– New strings for language file added: ThisOptionWorksWithLaunchStartupChecked = “This option works only when Launch Startup Programs setting (from settings menu) is checked” StartupFolderShortcuts = “Startup Shortcuts”
– Languages files added to cab file (last update: 14/11/09)
(Source: XDA Developers)