Announced at the Samsung Unpacked event on August 11th, the Galaxy Z Fold 3 is the cheapest Samsung’s premier foldable has ever been. As rumored, it comes in at a twenty percent lower price tag, meaning it now costs $1,799.99 instead of the $1,999 the Galaxy Z Fold 2 charged. The foldable is now available for pre-order on the official Samsung website and will be in stores from August 27th. So in case you’re planning on getting your hands on one early, here are some of the best deals available for the Galaxy Z Fold 3.
Coming straight from Samsung, if you order the Galaxy Z Fold 3 during the window between August 11th and August 26th, 2021, you’ll receive $200 worth of Samsung Credit.
The amount received can be put towards accessories, products, or special bundles on the official Samsung website or Shop Samsung application. According to the OEM, the list of products includes Samsung TVs, Tab S7 FE, the newly announced Galaxy Watch 4, and Galaxy Buds 2, and other accessories.
At $149.99, the earbuds will effectively be free, bundle this with a fast charger, and you’ll be good to go since Samsung no longer includes an adapter or earphones in the box. So if you do decide to get the all-new earbuds, which are one of the best options available on the market, make sure to check out our compilation of the best case options.
Pre-ordering the foldable will also get you a discount on the monthly cost for Samsung Care+ and a free first year of service. For those unaware, the Care+ program grants accidental damage protection for your device and 24/7 dedicated support.
Trade-in Offers for Galaxy Z Fold 3
In addition to the pre-order bonuses, Samsung will also allow interested customers buying from its website to trade-in up to four devices (including phones, tablets, and smartwatches) to earn a maximum of $800 in credit towards the Galaxy Z Fold 3. You can also finance the remaining amount with payments, as low as $28 per month for 36 months.
For those interested in Galaxy Z Fold 3 deals from their carriers, the information below is for you.
The offers listed are applicable for both new and existing customers:
- You can buy the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and receive up to $1,000 off, with trade-ins when purchasing a qualifying installment plan and an eligible unlimited plan.
- Business customers can get discounts of up to $650 on the Galaxy Z Fold 3 with eligible 2-year contracts.
T-Mobile has made these offers available to new and existing customers.
- Buyers can get $1000 off of Galaxy Z Fold 3 with trade-in offers on Magenta MAX plans.
- Receive $500 off on Z Fold 3 by availing trade-in on postpaid plans.
If you’re on US Cellular or plan to use its services, make sure to ask about these offers.
- Upon switching to US Cellular, with select plans, you can receive $700 off Galaxy Z Fold 3.
- If you place a pre-order through the carrier, you will receive $200 in Samsung Credit, an offer similar to the one offered on Samsung’s official website too.
Customers upgrading to Z Fold 3 can also receive up to $400 off the new phone.
Verizon plans on taking care of its customers with the offers listed below.
- Purchase a Galaxy Z Fold 3 with Verizon Device Payment by paying $59.99 per month for 30 months or $74.99 per month for 24 months at zero percent APR.
- Switch to Verizon with Galaxy Z Fold 3 and stand to receive up to $1000 off with select trade-in and specific Unlimited plans.
- Receive a 128GB variant of Z Flip 3 for free with the purchase of a Galaxy Z Fold 3 when paired with select Unlimited plans.
- If you’re a pre-existing customer, receive $500 off on Galaxy Z Fold 3 with select trade-ins or Unlimited plans.
XFinity Mobile’s customers have the following options.
- Add a new line or port a new number to receive $400 off Galaxy Z Fold 3.
- Existing customers who add Z Fold 3 to a pre-existing line will receive a $400 Visa prepaid card.
This article will be updated as we receive more information from more carriers or resellers.