Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about OnePlus and the company’s new “The Lab” project for the OnePlus 3. Then we discuss the recently leaked renders of a possible Surface Phone. Then we talk about some of the recent rumors that claim that the next iPhone will go for 32GB of storage to start. Asus then delights with its new lineup of tablets, the Transformer 3 and Transformer 3 Pro. We end today’s show talking about the new Asus Zenfone 3, Zenfone 3 Deluxe, and Zenfone 3 Ultra.
All this and more after the break.
– OnePlus’s “The Lab” initiates peer review process for OnePlus 3
– Super-sketchy new Surface Phone render crops up, along with word on specs
– IHS: 32GB iPhone 7 will be baseline
– Asus Transformer 3, 3 Pro and Mini aim to provide healthy Surface competition
– Asus Zenfone 3 goes official, alongside super-high-end Deluxe and massive Ultra