Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the new Asus PadFone Mini launch, and why you shouldn’t really care about it. We then talk bout CyanogenMod 11.0 M1, and what this means for the current Nexus line-up. Oppo is next as their future Find 7 plans to be the first smartphone to run the Snapdragon 805 processor, aside from a great display. Then we talk about Samsung’s plans to bring us a 1080p Windows Phone early next year, even if Samsung Windows Phones have never been hot. We end today’s show talking about Apple’s iBeacon service for Apple Stores.
All this and more after the break.
– ASUS PadFone Mini launching next week
– CyanogenMod 11.0 M1 released for Nexus 7, the Nexus 4, Nexus 5 and Nexus 10
– Oppo Find 7 could be a beast: Snapdragon 805, 2560 x 1440 display
– 1080p Samsung Windows Phone handset shows up in import logs
– Apple Stores get iBeacon makeover