Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Samsung’s decision to not change its mobile division. Then we talk about the Lumia 1030 leaks, and what specifications we might expect. Huawei follows as the company has nothing positive to say about about Windows Phone. Then it’s HTC’s turn as we go through the rumored specs of the HTC One M9. We end today’s show talking about the Apple Watch, and how surveys tell us that people are willing to buy one.
All this and more after the break.
– Samsung decides to retain J.K. Shin as leader of mobile division
– Possible Lumia 1030 leaked, 50-megapixel camera just part of it
– Huawei slams Windows Phone market: “Nobody made any money”
– HTC One M9 hardware rumors discuss camera upgrades, new audio partner
– 10% of iPhone owners “very likely” to buy an Apple Watch, says survey