Apple Watch store training, iPhone camera patent, Oppo R7 & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the Android 5.0 Lollipop update to the Galaxy Note 4 on AT&T. Then Windows 10 takes the stage, even though with not very good news for its preview. Oppo follows as we see the first probable leaks of its new R7. Then we talk about the Apple Watch and how it’ll change the company’s retail strategy. We end today’s show talking about Apple’s new patent to re-invent the iPhone camera.
All this and more after the break.
– Samsung’s AT&T-branded Galaxy Note 4 could be getting an updated build of Lollipop
– Windows 10 preview losing popularity with Windows Phone users
– Oppo R7 leaks with stunningly slim bezels
– Apple Watch retail training marks a complete overhaul for Apple Stores
– Apple patent brings optical zoom and OIS to the iPhone in unique way
Kickstart your new year and challenge yourself to learn something new with a free 10-day trial to lynda.com! It’s used by millions of people around the world and has over 3,000 courses on topics like web development, photography, visual design and business, as well as software training like Excel, WordPress, and Photoshop. All of their courses are taught by experts and new courses are added to the site every week. Whether you want to invest in a new hobby, ask your boss for a raise, find a new job or improve upon your current job skills in 2015; lynda.com has something for everyone!